Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Adv: A bottle away keeps the wrinkles away!

Helloooooo!
I'm back with another SampleStore advertorial~
It has been a long, long time since I did a SampleStore advertorial because they underwent a revamp for their seeders' programme, but now they're back!

This time round, it's the AVALON Stem Cell Beauty Drink.




Truth be told, I am a bit hesitant to take on programmes that require me to consume something, rather than to apply.
There are may reasons why, I think I've mentioned one or two before in my earlier SampleStore advertorials, but mainly also because it's soooooo troublesome and what if it tastes bad?!

But thankfully for me, this was okay!!
Actually, a little more than okay. Even though the chicken-of-essence-aftertaste is apparent - as it is in most health products - overall, it's still a pretty tasty drink to consume.
I think it's mostly because of the fact that it is carbonated and sparkling, it makes it more refreshing and not so still.
Like the usual Ribena as compared to the carbonated one. You gedditttttt?

Anyway, some fun facts about stem cells and our skin, which after really reading them, I think it makes sense and it's quite important (no sales talk here, legit one. I'll explain later on):

  1. Once we reach adulthood, most of our cells stop growing except our skin cells. The cycle of cell production and replacement takes about 28 days, skin cells die, slough off, and are replaced by new skin cells, however the process slows down with age. Our skin cells needs nutrients to grow, when they receive little nutrients the entire cell renewal process slows down resulting in appearance of various skin problems. 
  2. Exposure to ultraviolet light, UVA or UVB, from sunlight accounts for 90% of the symptoms of premature skin aging, it damages our skin cells.
  3. Taking collagen alone is insufficient to fight signs of aging. Fundamental to having good skin is maintaining healthy skin cells. To fully benefit from any oral beauty supplements or skincare, it is important to have healthy skin cells. On average, each person requires up to 2000mg to 5000mg of collagen every day, anything more is waste as our body is unable to absorb. 

Why I say I think these fun facts are quite important is because I'm sure everyone wants clear skin, right? If no, you won't even be reading this, and I won't even bother to take up this campaign and to write a long post on this product.

Point #1 explains why we need nutrients - basically, to repair our skin cells which are damaged by the UV rays from the sun as explained in Point #2. This is self-explanatory.

As for Point #3, I think my dad's favourite saying 'All conditions have to be present in order for something to happen' is accurate. Why? It's just like when you want to grow a plant. You don't just need water. You also need air and sunlight.
Same as our skin. If we want healthy skin, we can't just binge on collagen.
Don't just eat fish skin just because everyone keeps saying it's packed with collagen.
First of all, it's damn disgusting. Like, why so slimy?! I don't understand how people can eat it?!
Not only fish skin, like ANYTHING slimy, I HATE. Like, nope.
Even collagen beauty pots, I CANNOT STAND THE SMELL.
Like the fishy fishy smell. Damn horrible can?!
And secondly, if you are only constantly watering the plant, but not giving it enough sunlight, HOW TO GROW?! 
Which means, other than eating collagen, you also have to repair your skin cells!

And this is where AVALON comes in!

AVALON claims that their Stem Cell Beauty Drink is the first beauty drink in Singapore that contains Young Orchid Stem Cells. Enhanced with Litchi Seed Extract, Premium French Marine Collagen and a combination of Fruit Extracts.



And when taken together they will help to repair and rejuvenate our skin cells, retain skin’s moisture, brighten skin tone, tighten pores, improve skin firmness and reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, resolving
6 major skin problems with just one product. It is supposed to:

  • Rejuvenates damaged skin cells 
  • Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
  • Restore skin firmness & elasticity
  • Brightens skin
  • Tighten pores
  • Locks in moisture

I'm not too sure if it locks in moisture because my skin is originally oily, so I can't tell if it does lock in moisture or not. Neither do I have wrinkles or fine lines.
So truth be told, I'm not too sure how it's working for me.
But in all fairness, I haven't gone through all the bottles yet, so I'm not done with it.
But what I really, really appreciate, is that it tastes good. And comes in a really handy and portable packaging. Super easy to bring around.
I had a staycay during the weekend, and I just popped 2 bottles of them in my luggage.
When I had to take them, all I had to do was crank them open and chug them down.
Very, very simple. Especially for a lazy ass like me.




If you want to try it out, a box of 10 is currently retailing at S$69.90.
It's available at Watsons, Unity Pharmacy, ALT, OG, Robinsons, Yue Hwa.
If you're too lazy to get out of the house, you can get it online at http://www.hibeau.com.
Exclusively for you guys, just enter 'TSS-20OFF' and enjoy 20% off your purchase.
Stay tuned to https://www.facebook.com/SampleStore/ as there will be a giveaway on 17 October 2016.
If you want to find out more about other of my fellow seeders' experiences, visit https:// www.samplestore.com/free/avalon-stem-cell-beauty-drink.html

So next time if people ask you to eat this eat that, got a lot of collagen, just tell them, you eat too much also no use. Your body can only absorb a maximum of 5000mg everyday. And if your skin cells aren't healthy, you eat how much ALSO NO USE.
Thank god I didn't listen to them and eat all the fish skin that I removed.

Anyway, now there are many beauty products out there that taste 999999999x better than all those slimy food out there, THERE'S SALVATION FOR MY SKIN!
Hahaha okay lah, not so kua zhang, but you understand lah.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment