Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Adv: Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil {CONTEST}

It has been a while since I posted something.
But the past week had been a pretty somber week for most of us with the passing of Mr LKY.
Therefore, it did not seem appropriate for me to post this up because I am back with another advertorial!

This time, it is for Palmer's. I'm kind of excited to try this product actually, because Palmer's is against animal testing!
I'm not sure if I can call myself a huge advocate of animals, but I try.
Also, I have been trying to get ahold of beauty products that are against animal testing, and are suitable for my skin since I look like I never ended puberty.
Today I bring to you Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil!






WHAT ABOUT IT

I think everyone is quite familiar with Palmer's, or at least recognise its name?
For me, I always saw their stretch mark cream on the shelves of Watsons and even though I never did use this brand before, I knew that it was pretty popular amongst women.




Anyway, Palmer's is an American brand with a history of more than a century and a half!
Its products are relatively affordable and range from hand and body care, facial care, hair care, body care, personal care, and the stretch mark care, which I mentioned earlier on.
I guess one of the reasons why their products are so popular (it can be found in more than 80 countries), is because they use natural ingredients that are expensive!
For example, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Majority of their products are free of parabens (cosmetic preservatives), phthalates (chemical used to soften plastic) and sulphates (I don't know what this is, but I remember that its chemical compound is SO4 lol. and when sulphur is present......), and again, DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS BIG YAY!

HOW IS IT GOOD

I guess its brand history doesn't matter unless I actually tell you what this product does.
Well actually, the name of the product already tells you that.
It's skin therapy oil, so obviously it improves your skin.
It helps to reduce fine lines & wrinkles, lighten dark spots, moisturises dry and ageing skin, brightens and evens skin tone.

This multi-purpose skin perfecting dry oil is good for both the face and neck, so you can spread them all over.

It even smells good?! It says that it has a rosehip fragrance. I have no idea what that is, it looks like rose but I don't understand why is it rosehip.
But anyway, I just opened the bottle and smelt it, and it really smells faintly like rose hahahaha.
I'll go on further about the product in my review post later on and continue to tell you what it does first!



WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN

It has a blend of natural oils like Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Apricot Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Camelina Oil, Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil, Sunflower Oil, and not forgetting their trademark, pure cocoa butter!
These oils aim to deliver the anti-aging nutrition our face need to look healthier and younger!
There are waaaaay too many benefits to each and every ingredient, so here is a screenshot of them all for those of you who are interested!




They also have anti-aging ingredients like Retinol, which helps our bodies increase the production of collagen and speed up surface cell turnover. It also improves our skin tones and texture, and reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
I have no idea what Retinol is, but according to Palmer's, it is a natural derivative of Vitamin A.
I guess it works similarly like Vitamin A, but I don't know why is it derivative because it implies negativity...
It also contains Vitamin C, which everyone knows is responsible for the growth and repair of tissues and production of collagen. This helps brighten and again, even our skin tones and texture.

Aiyah, I talk so much also no use, here is its commercial!



WHERE TO BUY

A 30ml bottle of Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil  is being retailed at $29.90 in Watsons, as well as on their online store.

WHAT IS ON

Okay here is the fun part, CONTEST TIME!
Let me make your heart itchy and let you know the prizes first!

Grand Prize: $150 cash + $80 Palmer's hamper
Consolation prize: $100 cash + $80 Palmer's hamper

How to be $150 richer, you ask?
First, purchase a bottle of Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil, pose a selfie with it, and post it on Instagram! 
Lastly, remember to tag #Palmers #PalmersSg #PalmersSTOFace.
This contest is on from now till 25th April. The winners will be announced on 30th April.

If you feel that you don't want to fork out the $29.90 to get the full size bottle, you can try out a  FREE sample on Sample Store first before committing to the 30ml one.
However, do be aware that you can only participate in the contest with the retail-size bottle.
Good luck!



No comments :

Post a Comment