Friday, March 13, 2015

L.

Doing a quick update because I was checking some stuff about my blog and I realised I haven't posted anything in almost 2 months..
Have been super lazy and nua these few days.
I think it's caused by my failure to find a job.. :(
Luckily I'm working PT, otherwise I'll really be just bumming at home and super broke..!!
Not that I'm not broke lah. But not that bad. Still surviving......

In other news, next week is my graduation and the following is my birthdaaaaaay.
Was super hyped initially - looking for short trips, stuff to do etc.
But now, as I mentioned, I'm damn nua so I don't really have feel to do much..
Even this post is so slipshod..
Okay I'd better go to bed now!
Waking up at 11am for work tomorrow.
*yawns*

Oh and for future reference: In case I do read this in a few years time and was wondering what 'L' stands for in the title, it's because I'm too lazy to spell out the entire word, but apparently not lazy to type this whole bullshit hahahahahaha laaaaaaaaame (ooooohhh L can be for lame too)

No comments :

Post a Comment