Friday, October 15, 2021

Is it normal that my smile no longer reaches my eyes?

Is it normal to no longer love yourself?

Is it normal to just want to feel that you will no longer be happy and all you want to do is burst out crying?

Is it normal to just want to die?


I can feel myself decaying and fading away.


I don’t have any drive in me.

I don’t have any spark in me.

I don’t have any hope in me.

I don’t have any joy in me.

I don’t have any life in me.


I know I need to talk. Speak. Confide. But I don’t want to, I can’t. It’s not in my nature.


I have everything, yet I have nothing.

I feel everything, yet I feel nothing.


I know no one reads this anymore, so this is my safe space to say that I feel like life isn’t really worth living. 


I have never deemed life so bleak and pointless before.


I’m just so tired.

No comments :

Post a Comment