Friday, January 18, 2019

Project 5 Years (Future)



Hello to my 5 years older self.

How does it feel to be 26 going 27?
I am currently 22 as of January 18, 2014.
It's sunny and
It's a Saturday and I'm waiting for my now boyfriend, Zuriel, to wake up, and then we'll head to town, as per usual.
We would always go Somerset/Orchard almost every Saturday with his childhood friends (I'm gonna name them all down because who knows I might not remember them in 5 years' time) - Adrian, Jordan, Lloyd, James, Bing Cong, Shi Yong, and the girls, Cassandra, Charlotte, Sheela, Angie.
We'll end up watching the boys play pool, while the rest of us just wait...

He had been working the whole night yesterday to earn more $$ so that he can feed my fatty stomach.
I wonder if in 5 years' time, he would still be my boyfriend, or fiancé, since 27 SHOULD be the age I'm getting hitched. Or if we're not together anymore and we have new partners, or if I'm a spinster with spider webs in my vagina.

Anyway, I'm currently studying at Kaplan Murdoch University and I just got back my results!
I scored 2 distinctions for PR Contemporary Approaches and Media Audience & the Public, and a credit for my Media Relations. I'm in my 2nd semester and I'm taking Screen Texts, PR in Society & Communications Research.

So it's about 2 weeks before Chinese New Year - Year of the Horse, and 3 weeks before 3 essay submissions. And I have about $72.85 in my bank.
My mum is reading through a file and, well actually she's playing Candy Crush, and the file is opened on her lap. Pogy is on the sofa next to her sleeping.



My sis is in her room watching a Hong Kong drama on her laptop. And I just went into her room to snap a picture and she ran out after me and asked my mum, 'mum what is she doing?!' hahahahah.


Our caravan trip to Perth has been cancelled due to some circumstances.
And I may be going Bangkok, but I have no money… So…
Z and I have been wanting to start out our blogshop but we've been procrastinating.
Remember Apparel Abuse? hahaha…

Currently
Age: 21 years 10 months old
Present address: Pasir Ris Eastvale
Occupation: Student
Emails: regretted_me@hotmail.com, jasmine-quek@hotmail.sg, jasmineqsp@gmail.com
Social networks: Instagram, Twitter, FB, Tumblr
Colour: Pink, Purple, any girly colour leh.
Food: Everything!!! Pasta?
Hair colour: Orangey Brown
Nails colour: Glittery Red on my hands and Brown on my toes. Doing mani with sis at JB next wed!
Phone: iPhone 5
Laptop: MacBook Pro
Spectacles: Black Orange Hugo Thick Frame
Weight: 54kg *cries*
Height: 160cm
Size: UK8-10
Facebook Games: Hay Day, Candy Crush, Dragoncity, Bomb Island, Episode
Music: Katy Perry's Unconditional

Close friends: (KIT group) Dawn, Yh, Keith, Gerald, Jowell. Mandy & Heidi (MIA)
(TPJC) Cleo, Kevin

TV series watching now: Desperate housewives/Criminal Minds etc.
Last movie watched in the cinema: Once Upon in Shanghai at Bugis Junction Shaw
Biggest controversy: Stephanie Koh's Why I'm not proud to be Singaporean

Okay I can't think of anymore…

I hope that I have a great job in the media industry, maybe married, not poor like I am now.
And that everyone I love is still around me doing well!


Bye bye! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment