Saturday, December 13, 2014

Reduze PRO (FINAL)

Helloooooo!
So it has been more than a month since I started taking Reduze PRO, but I only completed the whole course on Wednesday (10/12/14).
This is because I had to take other pills in between like for my cramps, and I forgot about it...
Which actually, gave me a whole new perspective on the pills. More on this later.



Anyway, here's a recap on my measurements I posted in my first review before I took the pills!

Weight (in kg): 55.8 
Waist (in cm): 81.5
Left Leg (in cm): 55.5
Left Arm (in cm): 29 

In the quick update that I posted about 2 weeks back, I mentioned that my weight increased by 0.6kg and I did feel an increase in my bowels and my appetite did not decrease, but I felt more resilient to hunger.
At the end of the whole course, it's pretty much the same as what I mentioned in the 2nd update.
I was able to tahan my hunger all the way till like evening without having anything the whole day, without having gastric, though I was really hungry.
I also noticed a change in my body, but it's not definitive whether it was due to the pills.
It may or may not be, because of its ingredients or my own personal diet whatsoever.
The change is also undetermined to be what I think it is, so I can't really confirm on it.
I will see what it is first and try to double confirm it before saying anything, lest it may act against me and I may be liable for defamation.

Anyway, here is what I feel about the pills and its dosage.
I felt the effects more strongly when I took 3 pills, whereas I felt there was no effect at all when I took 2 (duh).
So my recommendation would be to just stick to 3 pills a day.
Also, I felt that the pills were more effective after stopping for a day.
I'm not sure why, but the laxatives effect was more prominent and obvious.

So for the biiiiiiig reveal, this is my final measurements after taking the pills!

Weight (in kg): 55.1
Waist (in cm): 81
Left Leg (in cm): 52.7
Left Arm (in cm): 27.3

Anyway, the tightness I feel when I wear my old clothes, is still there.
Honestly, everything feels the same...
But apparently my weight decreased by 0.7kg, waist dropped by 0.5cm, left leg decreased by 2.8cm, and left arm shrank by 1.7cm.
Yay at least all went dooooown.
That is a good new considering my appetite didn't shrink and all.
A little change as compared to what they promised, but it is quite impressive that my measurements did decrease, especially since I DON'T exercise, I eat A LOT, and I have a pretty unhealthy lifestyle!
Yay I did reduze a little fat in me~~

*Ending this review with an act cute photo*


No comments :

Post a Comment