Saturday, July 10, 2010

BAD online shopping experience

omg im like damn pissed!
had a very bad online shopping experience with this seller.
but i shall not mention her name. yet.

okay so here's the story.

ITEM purchased(or maybe supposedly): black bandage skirt

TIMELINE:

18/5
i asked about the price and all.
we struck a deal and i made immediate payments.

21/5
Seller: Thanks will mail out asap!

24/5
Me: hi have you mailed it out? it's already been a week already and i havent gotten my skirt. please reply! thanks! :)

26/5
M: please reply. tyvm.

S: Hi dear! Have not mailed it out yet! Due to some problem with the bandage skirt there's a few threads coming out so im getting a new one for you instead :)

28/5
M: alright. i'll appreciate it if you mail it out soon. please do notify me when you have. thanks!
Smile emoticon

4/6
M: it has been a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time already.if i dont receive my purchase next week, i would like a full refund please.thank you.

(no reply. got really pissed so i wrote a negative comment on her LJ)

11/6
M: Hi. i would like a full refund of $12 please.POSB savings 244-38540-0. please inform me when you have done so. thank you.

S: Hi dear, I've mailed you girls who ordered the bandage skirt about the restocking stuff that black have run out of stocks, 2 of my girls are okay with it, im sorry the bandage skirt couldn’t come within the week you wanted it to come, if you don’t mind I will throw in free accessories as an aplogy with the bandage skirt when it arrive.. The person said she'll call me when they arrive. but I'll call the store up later to see if the skirts are ready for collection, because its not opened yet at this timing. I really hope you understand my situation..

S: Do let me know because I really don’t want to any misunderstanding between usSmile emoticon thanks!

M: alright. because i got really angry when i haven't received it and i didn't get any reply. please inform me again when you have sent it. thank you. :)

S:
thanks thanks so much for your understanding!! I'll inform you again Smile emoticon

(so i decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and delete the comment on her LJ)

1/7
M: is my skirt here yet? it's more than a month already.

2/7
S: Hi im afraid that the package I packed was too small or something because its weird why the other girl who bought the skirt didn’t receive it as well. oh my god im so afraid now Sad smile emoticon I might be refunding half the amount if you don’t mind or send another skirt which is of another colour If its ok with you!

3/7
M: im sorry but i would like a full refund.

M: Hi. i would like a full refund of $12 please.
POSB savings 244-38540-0
please inform me when you have done so.
thank you

S: alright im so sorry! I'll refund you asap!

8/7
M:
have you transferred the money over?

(no reply so i decided to leave a negative comment on her LJ. only then did she reply.)

10/7
S:
Hi, regarding the refund, I've told you I'll transfer the money over asap, im not telling you that im not refunding at all or half right? The nets card is not mine and its very difficult for my to transfer the money over unless my friend can lend me her card, I hope you can be more patient by giving me until next week to get my own posb card and transfer the fund over to you.

M:
i've prompted you so many times but you didnt reply me.
i have already been very patient. the entire deal took almost 2 months.
i really hope that you will stick to your word and refund me by next week.
tyvm.

okay so wtf. it's obviously my fault. it's not like im damn impatient.
i mean like, fine. you dont reply me within 2 days, i get fed up.
as long as you give me a DATE, i will just wait.
hello? the entire incident took place from 18/5-10/7.
that's like almost 2 fucking months?!
for those of you who had shopped online before knows how it works.
usually the stuff that you order get sent to you within a week.
and if it's more than a week, they would explain and give you a valid reason.
okay so she gave me her reason, and i decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and give her another chance.
so i waited again.
but i waited for another week and nothing happened.
no emails or whatsoever.
so i emailed her. after 2 days, she didnt reply so i sent another one prompting her.
but after the 2nd email, she still hasnt replied.
i hate it when people dont reply messages.
i mean, hello? very difficult is it?? and it's not as if mine dont require replies.
mine were like questions?!
before the payment, her replies were very prompt and immediate.
but after that i had to wait for her replies.
but okay, forget about it.
after that i had to ask her twice and write a negative comment on her LJ then did she reply.
what kind of impression does she wish that i get??
obviously what conveyed to me was that she's being dishonest and maybe even a scammer?
pissed ttm.

No comments :

Post a Comment